You can use this ability to create products that are similar to each other or there is just some difference between their specifications. Copy the intended product and then edit the necessary information. In order to copy the information of a product, do the following steps:
- Go to the “Insert your goods and services” menu on abarlink.com.
- Fin your intended product in the list displayed to you and click on “Edit” button.
- Click on “Copy Product” button in the “Product Information” form.
- Enter the “New Product Name”.
- If you want the product information to be published on the site immediately after the copy, check the "Published" option.
- If you want to copy the product images too, check the "Copy Images" option.
- Click on the “Copy from Product” button.
- A copy of the product will be created. You can edit the necessary information.