In the product information form, at the “Specification Attribute” section, according to the category you have selected for your product, there are a number of attributes that you can use to introduce your product better to your customers. Attributes in the “Search” and “Product Comparison” section will be included too. In order to insert attributes for your goods and services, do the following steps:
- Go to “Insert your goods and services” menu.
- Find your intended product in the list displayed to you and click on “Edit” button.
- Go to the “Specification Attributes” sheet.
- Select an attribute for your product. If your intended attribute was not on the list, you can define a new attribute. (More Information)
- Enter the value of the intended attribute.
- If you have selected several attributes for a product, you can determine their display order in the “Display Order” box. The attribute with the smaller number, will be displayed first.
- Click on “Add Attribute” button.