If you want to remove your registered goods or services from abarlink website, you can use the “Delete” button:
- Go to the “Goods and Services Management” section from the “Goods and Services” menu.
- Find your intended good or service from the displayed list and then click on the “Edit” button.
- In the opened form, click on the “Delete” button.
- The “Are you sure you want to delete this item?” message will be shown. Click on the “Delete” button.
- The selected good or service will be disabled.
- If it was needed you can get the removed goods or services out from the deleted items list and use them again. In order to do this, do the following actions:
- Find the deleted good or service from the list and then click on the “Edit” button.
- In the opened form, click on the “Restore” button.
- If your good or service is published, it will be displayed for your customers again.