Necessary materials: Eggs = 3 pcs ,Liquid oil = 100 grams (1/2 cup), milk or water = 150 grams (3/4 cup)
- Turn on the gas oven and heat it to 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- Break the eggs in a suitable container. Mix for 2 to 3 minutes with the mixer on high speed until puffed and lightened.
- Add milk, water, and oil to the eggs and mix for 1 minute with a medium stirring speed.
- Add the cocoa cake powder to the mixture little by little and mix it with the slow speed of the mixer for 1 to 1.5 minutes until it is uniform.
- Grease the mold’s inner surface with a small amount of oil and sprinkle a little flour on the bottom. You can put parchment paper on the bottom of the mold instead.
- Put the dough in the mold.
Place the mold in the middle of the oven for about 35 to 45 minutes, until the color is almost golden.
- Use a mold in which the height of the dough is no more than 5 cm.
- Do not open the oven door for 15 minutes after putting the