In order to register your telegram group or channel, you need to pay attention to the following items:
- Please note that, first of all you need to have a public channel or group on the telegram with the administrator access level. Otherwise you must first create a new channel or group on the telegram.
- Each channel or group can only be registered on the website once.
- The channel you want to register must be public.
- Before registering a channel or group you must first add the abarlink bot (@abarlinkcombot) to your group or channel. (More Information)
- The number of channels and groups that you are able to register on the website will vary depending on your membership plan. At the current time members with the “Starter” plan can register 2 groups or channels, members with the “Standard” plan can register 4 groups or channels and members with the “Professional” plan can register 6 groups or channels on the website.
- If the number of groups and channels that you can register on the website is not enough for you, you can purchase an incremental package by clicking here.
In order to register a group or channel, go to the abarlink website and do the following actions:
- Go to the “My abarlink” section and click on the “Telegram Channels or Groups” item.
- Click on the “New Item” button.
- Enter the ID of your group or channel in the “Channel or Group ID” section.
- Enter the name of your group or channel in the “Channel or Group Name” section.
- You can enter descriptions about the group or channel in the “Description” section.
- Click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- If you have entered the channel information correctly and also have added the abarlink bot to your channel or group, the information will be registered and the following message will be sent to that channel or group on the telegram: abarbot was successfully coordinated with abarlink website.
- After you have successfully registered your channel or group on the website, you can submit the information of the goods or services registered on the abarlink website to that channel or group. (More Information)
- Also you can submit the news registered on the abarlink website to that channel or group. (More Information)