It is now possible to submit the registered news to your business telegram groups or public channels after you have registered them on the abarlink website. The provided information includes; image, name, short description and news. If a member clicks on the news title link, it will be directed to that page on the abarlink website.
- Before submitting the news to the telegram, you must register your telegram group or channel on the website. (More Information)
- In order to submit the news to the telegram, first that news must be “Published” on the abarlink website.
- In order to submit news to the telegram, your company information must be "Published" on the abarlink website and your company must not be blocked.
In order to submit the registered news on abarlink website to a telegram group or channel, do the following actions:
- Login with your username and password.
- Go to the “News Items” section from the “Content Management” menu.
- Find your intended news from the list and then click on the “Edit” button.
- Go to the “Publishing Actions” tab in the opened page.
- The list of all telegram channels and groups that you have registered on the abarlink website will be displayed in the "Telegram Channels and Groups" section.
- Find your intended channel and then click on the “Send” button.
- Your news will be sent to your intended group or channel.
- If necessary, you can send your news to the same channel again after 5 minutes.