It is now possible to post this information to your business telegram groups or public channels after you have registered your goods and services information on the abarlink website. The provided information includes; image, name, short description and the price of the good or service. If a member clicks on the link of a good or service name, it will be directed to the information page of that good or service. Also, at the bottom of the message, there is a link to your business profile page on the abarlink website that members will be directed to by clicking on it.
- Before submitting the goods and services information to the telegram, you must register your telegram group or channel on the website. (More Information)
- In order to submit the goods and services information to the telegram, first they must be “Published” on the abarlink website.
- In order to submit goods and services information to the telegram, your company information must be "Published" on the abarlink website and your company must not be blocked.
In order to submit the registered goods and services information on abarlink website to a telegram group or channel, do the following actions:
- Login with your username and password.
- Go to the “Goods and Services Management” section from the “Goods and Services” menu.
- Find your intended good or service from the list and then click on the “Edit” button.
- Go to the “Publishing Actions” tab in the opened page.
- The list of all telegram channels and groups that you have registered on the abarlink website will be displayed in the "Telegram Channels and Groups" section.
- Find your intended channel and then click on the “Send” button.
- Your goods and services information will be sent to your intended group or channel.
- If necessary, you can send your goods and services information to the same channel again after 5 minutes.